1/ Steps to be applied in Solidworks:
- go to "File" then "Save as"
- in the "Save as type" dialog which opens, choose ACIS File (*.sat) as "Type"
- press "Options" button and choose e.g. 5.0 for the "Version" and choose "Millimeters" for the "Units"
- then save the file
2/ Steps to be applied in Advance Steel:
- if you are using Advance Steel on its own platform: type _acisin in the command line, then select the *.sat file created with Solidworks and "Open" it
- if you are using Advance Steel on the top of AutoCAD, go to Insert > Import, then select the *.sat file created with Solidworks and "Open" it
= > The part is successfully imported in Advance Steel
Regards / Philippe