Posted Tue, 15 Feb 2011 05:47:18 GMT by Greg Daneshvar GD Drafting Steel Detailer
There is a conflict on running version 2011 & 2010. Regardless what version I select,  version 2011 is loaded. When this conflict will be solved?

Regards,
Greg Daneshvar

Posted Wed, 23 Feb 2011 02:53:54 GMT by Clifford Cole Midwest Design And Drafting Llc Owner
I am having the same problem.  I have AS2011 up and running fairly well but need to go back to AS2010 to add stairs.  I do not wish to move everything to AS2011 but am having trouble opening up AS2010.  This is actually a very serious problem when work needs to be done....
Posted Wed, 23 Feb 2011 16:00:53 GMT by Clifford Cole Midwest Design And Drafting Llc Owner
I found the source of my trouble.  After replacing the current 2010 ASTemplate.dwt file with the original backed up copy of the 2010 ASTemplate.dwt file, there was no more conflict.  I can now use either AS 2010 or AS 2011.
Posted Wed, 23 Feb 2011 16:38:22 GMT by Olivier Gervais Graitec inc. Technical Supervisor

I presume you did a backup of your original template. In the case of somebody didn't did a backup, you are able to find them on the installation dvd, at this path : E:\fscommand\Msi

It allows you to open (e.g. with Winrar) the *.cab file coresponding to your installation; in your case : USA.cab

Thank you

Posted Thu, 24 Feb 2011 07:55:26 GMT by Dumitru BERTEANU Graitec ROMANIA
Hello,

Please send us the AS 2010 .DWT file which was generating problems.

Posted Thu, 24 Feb 2011 17:45:24 GMT by Greg Daneshvar GD Drafting Steel Detailer
Dear Dummitru,
Thanks for reply. Mr. Olivier Gervais in Canada helped me to set & running 2010.

Regards,
Greg Daneshvar

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.