Posted Mon, 17 Aug 2015 22:48:48 GMT by Russ Parker
I am trying to create a bolt list. I get an error saying that there are "No matching base objects found". The bolts are there. So how do I create the bolt list?Thank you,
Posted Mon, 17 Aug 2015 23:02:35 GMT by
Hi Russ, To create a list make sure your number is numbered. Also, you can launch the lists from the tool palettes or directly from the template editor by selecting the command "use".Also, make sure your layer is placed under the "standard" layer.Regards,
Posted Mon, 17 Aug 2015 23:06:15 GMT by
Hi Russ, To create a list make sure your model* is numbered. Also, you can launch the lists from the tool palettes or directly from the template editor by selecting the command "use". Also, make sure your layer is placed under the "standard" layer. Regards,
Posted Mon, 17 Aug 2015 23:08:37 GMT by Russ Parker
Do you mean are my bolts numbered? Or are you asking if the model is numbered? Yes the model is numbered. I haven't found a way to generate a bolt list from the tool palette. And where is the template editor? I always use the "Standard" layer when creating a model.
Posted Mon, 17 Aug 2015 23:22:05 GMT by
I asked to make sure your model was numbered. I am happy to hear you always use the standard layer...Troubleshooting your issues thru forums isn't the easiest, this is why I ask these basic troubleshooting questions to start.Under Output, right beside the drawing style icon you will find the BOM Editor icon.Make sure to click on the American flag on your BOM templates toolbar so that you use the user lists.If you are unable to generate a bolt list I suggest to do a Gotomeeting with you to get this fixed. Please send your availability and contact info on support and we will call you at once. Kindly.
Posted Tue, 18 Aug 2015 19:28:11 GMT by Russ Parker
I'm having the problem in 2015.1. 2016 will make a bolt list for a drawing that was created in 2016 but not one for a drawing that was created in 2015.1 and then opened in 2016. The command for creating lists in 2015.1 is the one giving the "No matching base objects found" message. Perhaps I am using the wrong command for creating a bolt list. Is it different from 2016?Thank you.
Posted Tue, 18 Aug 2015 20:09:09 GMT by
Hi Russ, Creating lists are indeed different in 2015.1 versus 2016.If you open and save the project in 2016 it will be trickier to do a list from the same model if you open it in 2015.1.You will have to create a new extract.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.