Posted Mon, 15 Mar 2010 16:03:25 GMT by Vincent BURNETTER Lapeyre Stair guy

My question is about single part marks. It seems that my single part marks are including the assembly part number. For example,  I have a guardrail assembly labled 4HR1, Thats great.  here is the problem: all the single part marks for assembly 4HR1 have "4hr1" included in it. Like this  "bb-4HR1    bc-4HR1" etc.  Is there a way to shorten them down to "bb-4   bc-4"?

I need to shorten them because they are to big on the drawing when I use labels.

I use "Assembly group" for my numbering purposes.

Thanks  :-)

Posted Wed, 17 Mar 2010 09:14:26 GMT by Dumitru BERTEANU Graitec ROMANIA
Hello,

The assembly group Post number method gives to the single part elements the main part mark, at which its add the Single part prefix and a counter to avoid having two different elements numbered the same. The behaviour described is the correct one.
If you want to number the single parts independent of the main part mark, you need to not use any Post number method (set in on "None") and adjust the start number and increment to match the desired numbering results.

Regards,
Dumitru Berteanu
Posted Thu, 18 Mar 2010 16:50:28 GMT by LABBANI
Comment réaliser un pan de fer?

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.