Posted Sat, 20 Apr 2013 09:47:31 GMT by Daniel Goodwin Structural Stairways DO Manager
What is the process for deleting user sections from the database?
Posted Mon, 22 Apr 2013 10:06:52 GMT by

If you have created a UserSection and used it in any models then it must always stay in your databaseotherwise the next time the model is loaded the section will not be recognisedand you will get just a dummy triangle.

If you created a section and itis incorrect then simply regenerate the correct section with the same name andit will overwrite the incorrect section in the database.

If you have created a nonsensesection then deleting it from the database is more fiddly and requires directaccess into the database itself. This is generally not something we encouragethe average user to do. It would be simpler to just ignore that section in thelists. If you really want it to be delete it please call your local supportteam who can do it for you.

Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 21:31:45 GMT by Selmir Alic

I need to get ahold of somone in the US region to help me with this. The e-mail I had no longer works and I cant seem to find a phone number.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.