Posted Tue, 08 Dec 2015 21:50:59 GMT by Russ Parker
I have a profile table that contains a number of sizes of a particular shape that is not included in the 2016 Profile Tables. The table name is zzzObsolete_EXT_AISC_HSSSquare and I need to remove the zzzObsolete part so that AS will recognize the table. I have renamed it in the ProfileMasterTable but that doesn't change the name like I thought it would. Where do I change the name and I also need to include those sizes of hollow square tubes in the railing macro. I was shown how to do this several months ago and have since misplaced the information.thank you for your help.Russ
Posted Tue, 08 Dec 2015 22:57:31 GMT by Andrew Hnyluk
Russ,You can open the profile database AstorProfiles2016.mdb using Microsoft access and it’s located here C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Advance\DataRun a search for “HSS”Open the zzzObsolete_EXT_AISC_HSSRectangular database and copy the entire lines for the size you wish to useOpen the EXT_AISC14_HSSRectangular database and scroll down to the bottom and paste in the entire line. Save and close the database and the new sizes should be available now. -Andrew

Attachment: 3.png

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.