The tool Palette has 8 categories:
Modify/Tool/Custom connections/UCS/Selection/Selection filters/Quick views/and Features. You are able to add and move commands by selecting an icon and holding for a couple of seconds.
Red X, s will appear, from there select the icon and drag it to the Category you want. Press Esc to end the process or close the tool Palette and reopen it.
You are able to add commands by selecting the green+sign in the top left window. A dialog box will appear where you can name the command, insert a picture jpeg, png….to use as a logo and paste the command in the large window.
I have added the Clip angle to the Tool Palette by opening the Connection Vault then Selecting the Platform beams Category then selecting the Clip angle.
1. Copy the command for the Clip angle fromthe command line
2. Open the tool Palette and select any icon right click and hold until the red X appears
3. Select the green + in the upper left corner
4. Paste the command into the large field below
5. In the Name field enter Clip Angle
6. Take a print screen of the clip angel and save it as a .png, navigated to where you saved it
7. Select OK
Your Clip angle is added to the Tool Palette.
Hope this helps,
Attachment: TOOLPALETTES- Customization_0.zip