I created a new BOM starting with an existing one and modifying it. Under the "Detail" header I have a text box with a field content of "Length" which was previously the length field in the BOM I started with. On the BOM in the dawings the length shows as "1" which is not the length of the material. I noticed down in the summary in the BOM editor for that feld, the "Summary Type" is "Page Count". All the other fields in the Detail header shows as "None". Changing the summary type to "None" in the length field changes the field Content list to "User Text". I change the field content to "Length" and the summary type changes back to "Page Count". I also tried creating a new text box from nothing and get the same problem. The original BOM does not have this issue.