Posted Wed, 10 Jul 2013 22:06:00 GMT by

Hi, Graitec Group I cannot open a dwg file of Graitec 2013 on another computer with Graitec 2012.
This happens even if the file does not contain Graitec's Objects.

I made sure GRAITEC deleting files with the command _AstM4RemoveHyperSteel, but still continues to display the error message and I can not open the file.

Please give me a solution, because my other computer don't have the Graitec 2013 Version.

[en] Hi, Graitec Group I cannot open a dwg file of Graitec 2013 on another computer with Graitec 2012.This happens even if the file does not contain Graitec's Objects.I made sure GRAITEC deleting files with the command _AstM4RemoveHyperSteel, but still continues to display the error message and I can not open the file.Please give me a solution, because my other computer don't have the Graitec 2013 Version.
Hola, Graitec Grupo No puedo abrir un archivo DWG de Graitec 2013 en otro equipo con Graitec 2012 . Esto ocurre incluso si el archivo no contiene objetos de GRAITEC . Me aseguré GRAITEC eliminación de archivos con el comando _AstM4RemoveHyperSteel , pero aún sigue mostrando el mensaje de error y no puedo abrir el archivo. Por favor, dame una solución, porque mi otro ordenador no tiene el Graitec 2013 Version .

Hi , : Hola,, Hola
Graitec : Graitec
Group : Grupo, Grupo de, del Grupo, de grupo
I not can open : No puedo abrir
a file dwg : un archivo DWG, archivo DWG
of : de, del, de la, de los, de las
2013 : 2013, 2.013, 2,013, 2 013, 2 mil trece
on another computer : en otro equipo, en otro ordenador, en otra computadora, de otro equipo, en otro sistema
with : con, con el, con la, de, a
2012 : 2012, 2.012, 2,012, 2 012, 2 mil doce
. : .
This happens even : Esto ocurre incluso
if the file : si el archivo, si el fichero, Si el archivo de
does not contain : no contiene, no contenga, no incluye, no contienen
Objects : objetos, Objects, representativa Objetos, Objetos de, Los objetos
's : de, del, la, de la
Graitec : GRAITEC
I made sure : Me aseguré, Me aseguré de, Me aseguré de que, Yo nos aseguramos, Yo nos aseguramos de
GRAITEC : GRAITEC
files deleting : eliminación de archivos, eliminar archivos, borrar archivos, borrado de archivos, la eliminación de archivos
with : con, con el, con los, con la
the : el, la, del, los, al
command : comando, comando de, comandos, mando, mandato
_AstM4RemoveHyperSteel : _AstM4RemoveHyperSteel
, : ,
but still : pero aún, pero, pero todavía, pero aún así
continues to display the : sigue mostrando el, continuará mostrando el, sigue mostrando el mensaje
message error and : mensaje de error y, mensaje de error e, error y, aviso de error y
I not can : no puedo, que no puedo, Yo no puedo
open the file . : abrir el archivo.
Please me give : Por favor, dame, Por favor déme
a solution , : una solución,, una solución
because my : porque mi, ya que mi, pues mi, que mi
other computer : otro ordenador, otro equipo, otra computadora, otro computador, otro sistema
do not have the : no tiene el, no tiene la, no tienen el, no tienen la, No tiene
2013 : 2013, 2 mil trece, 2,013 mil, 2.013, 2 013
Version : Version, Versión, Versión para, Versión de, la versión

+

Attachment: Graitec Error.png

Posted Wed, 10 Jul 2013 22:17:18 GMT by

Hi, Graitec Group I cannot open a dwg file of Graitec 2013 on another computer with Graitec 2012.
This happens even if the file does not contain Graitec's Objects.

I made sure Graitec deleting files with the command _AstM4RemoveHyperSteel, but still continues to display the error message and I can not open the file.

My Drawing only have autocad objects like Polylines, lines, circles, etc, but not have Graitec's objects.

Please give me a solution, because my other computer don't have the Graitec 2013 Version.

Attachment: Graitec Error_0.png

Posted Thu, 11 Jul 2013 15:57:55 GMT by Gomez Marcellus

Hello, 

Creating a model with Advance Steel 2013 whether you added object to the file or not, it will not open with an earlier version of the program, but if the drawing file was created with the 2012 version you would be able to open it with the 2013. In this case the best way for you to resolve this would be to also add Advance Steel 2013 on your this computer and you can then use the same license number from the first computer (of course you will have to take a few seconds to return the license application). 

Thank you

Posted Thu, 11 Jul 2013 16:14:33 GMT by

Thanks, but I have another option:
http://www.graitec.com/en/forum_post.asp?software=2&category=16&topic=1185&page=-1#2691

Thanks for reply.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.