Posted Fri, 01 Mar 2013 18:04:32 GMT by Daniel Fordham Fordham Consulting Ltd Managing Director
I have a similar problem to the previous feed; there appears to be a lot of sections in the library with missing values needed for the design check. In particular Wply and Wplz.

I am carrying out a project using T sections cut from IPE-DIN sections and both U50 and U65 also DIN sections. The Advance library includes these but without all the information needed.

Is there any plan for Graitec to update these? I will be doing a lot more of these sorts of projects and having to manually calculate section properties is time consuming.

Thanks.
Posted Tue, 12 Mar 2013 11:06:19 GMT by Victor Seiculescu Graitec Roumanie SRL

We have in plan to update the Graitec Profiles library for2014 version of Advance Design.

We will take into account your suggestion and we will startto update first the sectional characteristics for the aforementioned cross-sections.

Best regards.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.