Posted Wed, 16 May 2012 22:23:27 GMT by Nnenda Worgu

i find out that the diagrams of results from FEM analysis has a problem the shear force is downside up while the moment diagram(bending stress) is upsidedown. can anyone show me how to correct this.

nnenda

Posted Thu, 17 May 2012 17:09:33 GMT by Victor Seiculescu Graitec Roumanie SRL
Hello,

The diagrams representation is made according to the local axis orientation (by taking into account the loadings orientation), but it is also projected on the current view.

Can you please send us (at helpdesk.ad@graitec.com) the model where this issue occurs for a further investigation (we need the .adb file located in the folder “data” of your model or use the “Technical support” option from the menu bar under “?” and it will generate an archive with the necessary files), because I didn’t encounter this issue on any of our computers.

Also, it would help if you’ll attach a picture with the obtained results (mention also the load case or the load combination in which you’re getting these results).

Regards.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.