Posted Sat, 16 May 2015 16:22:44 GMT by Stéphane Neto
I had a problem with my computer and it was necessary to
format the hard disk. Now I dont know how to activate the
license.
Posted Mon, 18 May 2015 17:20:43 GMT by Irina Cojocaru Graitec ROMANIA
In this case, it is very important to know which kind of license you own: a network license or a standalone one.A standalone license can be saved when the computer has ONLY been formatted (this means that no other component has been changed). The same is not applying for the network license – it will be lost.In the case of a standalone license with only a hard format performed, you only should activate the license again based on the serial number and the activation code, using the license management tool.
Posted Mon, 18 May 2015 18:03:56 GMT by Stéphane Neto
My license is a stand alone one. The problem is that I had to buy a new HD. I´ve inserted as bellow and it says that there are no more licenses availableSerial Number: 051729-BR-MY206CPActivation ID: RLG1-0384-DCX7-28TI-J43L-T0DA-XP4G-NNP9Expires On: Never ExpiresWhat can I do?
Posted Mon, 18 May 2015 18:19:12 GMT by Irina Cojocaru Graitec ROMANIA
Please consult the “Installation Guide” – Graitec Product Activation FAQ (page 55) as it requires all the information you need: http://www.graitec.info/Common/Downloads/Documentation/Advance-Installation-2015-EN.pdf

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.