Posted Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:40:35 GMT by Daniel Fordham Fordham Consulting Ltd Managing Director
Where can I get structural tees in the section properties?
Posted Mon, 20 Jun 2011 10:34:40 GMT by Victor Seiculescu Graitec Roumanie SRL

Hello Daniel,

In order to define a structural tee section, you’ll have toaccess the window from “Edit – Used cross sections” and to click on “Add”button. From this point you have two options if you want to use a tee section:

-         - One is to go on “Defined” tab, choose T type anddefine the section dimensions; when you are ready with defining the dimensions,you can add the cross section to used cross sections (in this way you’ll usethe cross section only for your current project) or to an existing library (inthis way your cross section will be stored in a library you chose and you canuse it for other projects);

-         - The second option is to go on “Libraries” tab,choose “Otua” library and from there you have a large variety of predefined teesections: DCED, DCEDn, DHEA, DHEAA, DHEB and so on.

I hope this will answer your question.

Kind regards.

Posted Mon, 20 Jun 2011 11:04:17 GMT by Victor Seiculescu Graitec Roumanie SRL
Hello Daniel,

Sorry for my rush. I forgot to mention that you have structural tee sections in UK steel section library ("UKT from UKB" and "UKT from UKC").

If you don't have this library linked to used libraries you'll have to access the same window from “Edit – Used cross sections” and from there to click on “Add”button, choose "Libraries" tab and click on "Link" button. From window which appears choose "UK steel sections.adb" file and open it. In this way you'll be able to use the above mentioned tee sections.

Regards.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.