Posted Thu, 20 Dec 2012 11:04:47 GMT by Sebastijan Boskovic Sebastijan Boskovic
Grip point for selected associative and intersection dimensions started to act strange. Grip point used to be beside dimension line and it used to change baseline spacing for those dimensions, and suddenly it started to appear in centroid of some grey imaginary rectangle and it moves dimensions in all directions, even moves cut line for intersection dimension. It is unusable.

I created simple model for you, just two columns. All default values. Then I created bottom view and associative dimension for those two columns. See attached pictures please.

Attachment: slika3.png

Posted Thu, 20 Dec 2012 11:05:49 GMT by Sebastijan Boskovic Sebastijan Boskovic
it seems i can not attach more files at once...

Attachment: slika2_0.png

Posted Thu, 20 Dec 2012 11:06:22 GMT by Sebastijan Boskovic Sebastijan Boskovic
attachment

Attachment: slika1_0.png

Posted Thu, 20 Dec 2012 11:07:53 GMT by Sebastijan Boskovic Sebastijan Boskovic
attachment

Attachment: model_4.zip

Posted Tue, 08 Jan 2013 09:19:54 GMT by Cristian Podaru Autodesk Romania
This is a new behavior starting with AutoCAD2013 for a better control of the groups.There was a new variable introduced - GROUPDISPLAYMODE which, if its default value is 2, the dimensions will be grouped (with only one central grip available). To switch to the AutoCAD2012 behavior, please set GroupDisplayMode to 0.

Regards,
Podaru Cristian

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.