Posted Thu, 17 May 2012 08:18:36 GMT by Sebastijan Boskovic Sebastijan Boskovic
On one of my computers in office I am getting massage: "Failed to update the license. There are no more licenses available for the Serial Number and Activation Code you entered!". On all other computers both Advance Concrete licenses can be activated and deactivated. I tried reinstalling Advance Concrete and it did not helped. (This computer is connected to the network and internet like all other computers in office)
Could you please help me with this problem.
Posted Thu, 17 May 2012 08:35:21 GMT by Mladen Živkovič

Dear Mr. Boskovic,

Please let me know about the version that you are activating, and the serial number of the license that can´t be activated.

Best regards,

Marian Bandzak

Posted Thu, 17 May 2012 09:29:21 GMT by Marian Bandzak

Dear Mr. Boskovic,

I checked your licenses again and I found that the older AC 2011 license with the same serial number was not returned. Please, return the 2011 license before activating the 2012.

Explanation: According to th subscription, you received the new activation for the new version. This activation is generated for th same serial number, just with the different activation code. If the old license wasn´t returned, the new one can´t be returned.

Best regards,

Marian Bandzak

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

GRAITEC Services
Training
Consultancy
Development
Free Trial
GRAITEC Products
Advance Design
Advance Workshop
Advance BIM Designers
PowerPack for Revit®
PowerPack for Advance Steel
Autodesk Products
Collections
Subscriptions
Cloud services
Advance Steel
Revit®
Autocad®

GRAITEC GROUP 2018 | WE'VE UPDATED OUR PRIVACY NOTICE - Click here to find out more about how we collect, store and handle your personal data and your rights.